August, is that time of the year in United States where most general sales tax holidays take place to help parents save money on their kids’ back-to-school shopping needs. Below you will find some of the states offering tax-free weekends for clothing in the next 30 days:
- Mississippi: Jul 28-29th, 2017
- Tennessee: Jul 28-30th, 2017
- Virginia: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- Florida: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- South Carolina: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- Oklahoma: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- New Mexico: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- Missouri: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- Louisiana: Aug 4-5th, 2017
- Iowa: Aug 4-5th, 2017
- Ohio: Aug 4-6th, 2017
- Arkansas: Aug 5-6th, 2017
- Texas: Aug 11-13th, 2017
- Maryland: Aug 13-19th, 2017
- Connecticut: Aug 20-26th, 2017
Obviously, in DecoNetwork, you can set your products to be tax exempt in an effortless way by following the steps below.
- Log into your DecoNetwork Admin section and click on Products
- Next, select Product Defaults and click edit next to Apparel (or/and any other product default)
- Select Tax exempt checkbox and save the changes
- Start promoting your tax-free weekend.
Ps. Don’t forget to undo it after the tax-free weekend is over.
from DecoNetwork Blog https://www.deconetwork.com/blog/back-to-school-tax-free-weekend/
Hover your mouse to Deconetwork.com